Since September 2012 EUNET has a new working structure. The current structure is more flexible than the previous one and offers a better way to act faster to upraising topics and allows a more focused project development.
The structure is characterized by four main focuses
- Applications for projects
- Internal and external communication
- Youth committee
- One permanent working group (Communication)
- One standing committee (Youth committee)
- One working group which is automatically limited for a certain period of time (applications)
- One or more timely limited working group(s) (Theme)
Take a closer look by clicking through our online presentation “A facelift for EUNET” in English and French.